St George's College Spring Fair is a free community open day at the College. There will be wine tasting with a number of wineries with connections to the College including Mann Winery, Domaine Naturaliste, Zarephath Wines, Carpe Diem Vineyards, Hutton Wines, Cullen Wines, Fifth Estate Wines and Peel Estate Wines.
Other products at Spring Fair include:
- Olive oil from Goccia d'Oro Olive Grove
- Crumpets from Mr Drummond's Foods
- Succulents from Fat Plants
- Curry toasties from Toast My Curry
- Hand-crafted gourmet treats from Sucrée
- Jewellery from Crown Jewels
- Pink Lady apples from Ben and Geraldine Darbyshire's orchard in Donnybrook
Michael Knight Artist will have some of his artworks on display and there will be music performances from Mockingbirds, Newby Blues and other College ensembles as well as a photography exhibition and fun activites for kids such as a bouncy castle, giant jenga, face painting and St George's College in Minecraft. And if anyone still cares about Pokémon GO, there are 3 Poke Stops at the College.
It's going to be a great day and we look forward to seeing you there!