St George's College and the Marylebone Cricket Club (WA) will once again be hosting an Ashes Dinner in the magnificent Hackett Dining Hall on Saturday 16th December 2017.
Limited Tickets Available $120 per head
The Evening includes:
- Pre-dinner drinks in the Quad ( from 7.15pm)
- 3-course Dinner in Hackett Dining Hall (8pm)
- Award winning Australian Wines
- Q&A with Special Guests : Ed Smith & John Inverarity
- Ed Smith is an English author and journalist, a former professional cricketer for England, Kent, Middlesex and Cambridge University.
- John Inverarity is a former Australian cricketer who played six Test matches for Australia. John was appointed as Chairman of Selectors for Cricket Australia in 2011.
RSVP by 30th November 2017. Submit your booking or enquiry with the form below: