Fireside Chat with Georgian Lauren Jackson on her charity The Children of Maasai Educational Programme.
“I decided that I could do more than just a ‘once off’ and I founded my own charity; The Children of Maasai Educational Programme (CMEP)."
- Be inspired by Lauren’s story: from College Resident to charity co-founder
- Learn about The Children of Maasai: how it supports communities living in poverty in
Kenya’s Kajiado County where:
- Only 30.9% of the population under 1 year old are immunised
- Only 12.5% of the population has finished high-school
- Only 55.4% of the population can read and write
Find out what you can do to get involved
Find out more about the worthy cause your fund raising is going to!