It's important to balance work with fun, and our College calendar is packed with a huge range of social events. For example:
- Regular games and movie nights
- Weekly clubs such as Art Club and Book Club
- Year group and floor group events
- Whiskey, beer, cheese and chocolate tastings
- 'Night at the Museum' cocktail evenings and museum tours
- International food and culture nights
- Most importantly, communal Game of Thrones viewings
Yes, there are parties. Whether you're costuming-up for a theme, going out for some cocktails, staying in for some cocktails, winning a quiz night, role-playing a murder mystery, cheering at Battle of the Bands or the Melbourne Cup, or beating the entire College at Mario Kart, we'll make sure you have a fun, safe and inclusive time.
One of our annual highlights is the St George's College Ball. In previous years the College Quadrangle has been transformed into a beautiful Japanese scene, an Arabian night and a Spanish sunset. The only question remaining is what will this year be like?